* GINATAANG BILO-BILO SET
Available Ingredients at Pinoy Store:
- 1 Tapioca Pearl 400 grams
- 2 Coconut Milk
- 1 Alaska Condensed Milk
- 1 Jackruit in Syrup
- 1 Young Coconut Strips in can
- 1 pack Frozen Ube
- 1 pack Frozen Saba Banana
Bilo-bilo is a Filipino dessert made of small glutinous balls (sticky rice flour rounded up by adding water) in coconut milk and sugar. Then jackfruit, saba bananas, various tubers, and tapioca pearls are added. Bilo bilo’s origin is in Luzon (Laguna province), which is the northern Philippines Island. There are different recipe versions depending what region in the Philippines it is from. Some recipes call for young coconut meat and some call for adding pandan leaves. This is usually and traditionally eaten hot while others prefer eating them after refrigeration.
To prepare bilo-bilo (rice balls), mix rice flour with water in a bowl and form them later into small balls, about 1/2 in. diameter. Then, drop each balls in a boiling water; cook until they float. For the tapioca balls, boil them until soft and translucent, then drain. Mix and boil coconut milk and water, then add sweet potatoes, the tapioca, sugar and the cooked bilo-bilo. For more taste, add cooked and tender jackfruit strips and banana rounds.
1. Choose product you want to purchase, then press “Add to Cart”
2. On the checkout screen, complete your personal info, then press “Place Order”.
3. Go to the nearest bank/ATM in Korea and deposit the amount.
4. Wait for a confirmation message that your transaction is completed.
You may contact us through Facebook Messenger for further inquiries or e-mail us for modifications of your order.